Belgian Cyber Security Guide
November 28th 2013, Brussels. LSEC in collaboration with VBO/FEB, ICC Belgium and partners B-CCentre, ISACA Belgium, Microsoft and EY launch the Belgian Cyber Security Guide. The document aims to inform companies and their management about a series of principles, to assist them in taking the necessary actions to improve Cyber Security of their companies and government departments. The guide also include a couple of case studies of Cyber Security incidents and leaves an actionable self assessment for executives and management to take along.
De Cyber Security Gids is available in 3 languages and free to download:
- Nederlandstalige Belgian Cyber Security Guide
- Belgian Cyber Security Guide Français
- English Belgian Cyber Security Guide
Protect your business against cyber threats.
Cyber Essentials is a new Government-backed and industry supported scheme to guide businesses in protecting themselves against cyber threats.
Cyber Essentials is FREE to download
Check and Secure
This web service is a free online tool to secure your PC. Based on the results we lead you through a variety of checks step by step.
Forum from botfrei.de
Our free support forum for fast, individual help from our community
Blog from botfrei.de
Our blog with information about PC Security and Internet Security as well as numerous instructions, including a live chat platform.
Information regarding the Association of the German Internet Industry.
BSI for Citizens:
Information portal from the Federal Office for Information Security with current information concerning IT-Security.
Germany safer surfing:
Information portal under the patronage of the Federal Ministry of the Interior with information, material and congresses for security on the Internet. eco made the Anti Botnet Advisory Centre available through the initiative.
Telekom Security Portal
Information portal from the German Telecom on Security on the Internet.
Advice on PC Security
Current information on IT-security, product tests and tools to download.
To prevent the re-infection of your computer please note these important rules:
- Check your computer for infection. Please use our EU-Cleaner to remove all malware.
- Install current Service Packs and Security Updates for your system. Activate automatic updates. Microsoft Instructions: Protect.
- Check your Internet browser and the embedded plugins (e.g. Java, Flash, Shockwave, Quicktime) regularly to make sure they are up to date. Browser- and Plugincheck
- Install a virus scanner, e.g. one that is mentioned here and update it regularly.
- Use a firewall e.g. built-in Windows firewall or a router. More Information about Firewalls..